Your privacy is important to SecurelyBe…. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
This Policy describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, the purposes for which we use the information, the circumstances in which we may share the information, and the steps that we take to safeguard the information to protect your privacy. As used throughout this Policy, the term SecurelyBe refers to SecurelyBe Ltd.
The information we have about you is acquired through the Contact Us Form and would include:
- Your name, email address and other contact details.
- Your role/position/title and area of responsibility, company name.
Of course, you are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us considerably in this by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
The information we have about you acquired through the Contact us Form we may use to:
- Administer, operate, facilitate and manage your relationship and/or account with SecurelyBe.
This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to third parties, as described in the following two sections.
1 – We will contact you by post, telephone, electronic email, facsimile, etc, in connection with your relationship and/or account. We will provide you with information, recommendations or advice concerning products and services that you may need.
If your relationship with SecurelyBe ends, SecurelyBe will continue to treat your personal information; to the extent we retain it, as described in this Policy.
2 – Disclosures of the information. When so sharing your personal information within SecurelyBe we adhere to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of personal information. (Company registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 Reg. Num. PZ2717860)
SecurelyBe does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy.
We may also disclose your personal information to fulfil your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners, or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations, for instance, when responding to an injunction or similar legal process, to protect against fraud, and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities, or with organisations such as exchanges and clearinghouses.
You should know that SecurelyBe will not sell your personal information.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and as public notified data controllers, we are committed to protect your:
- Privacy – We are committed to protecting your privacy during your visits to our web site, and we recognise our responsibility to keep the information you provide to us confidential at all times. We protect the personal information you provide on our web sites to as high a standard as when you communicate with us in any other way, for example in meetings or on the telephone.We will only use or disclose your personal information in circumstances advised to you when you provide the information or when you request a service, or as described in the terms and conditions of your existing agreement with us.
- Security – Strict security procedures are followed in the storage and disclosure of your personal information.When you provide personal information to us on our web sites, we ensure that your email is delivered to us password protected.
- Cookies – A cookie is information that a web site stores on your computer so that it can remember something about you at a later time. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your computer. You can find out more about the way cookies work by going to www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies used on our web sites do not collect any personal information that others could read and understand about you, such as your name.
Our website currently uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Security of your personal data – We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your rights – You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.