Business coaching | Business size- salaried professional into sole trader/limited company
Evaluate the options and outcomes (SWAT) for a salaried professional wishing to set a business and this becoming a full time job.
From initial assessment to launch – 3 months
- Fortnightly walk & talk sessions to explain the different areas of what running a business entail
- Run through the SWAT analysis and what it means if running the business idea
- Create different scenarios to discuss what would help if leaving salaried job i.e moving to part time, using savings to support the lack of earnings etc
- Develop basic business plan
- Research marketing and PR opportunities for the industry willing to access