Complex home refurbishment coordination (FFE management)
Coordinating with interiors designer and client the sourcing, ordering, delivery and installations of the new home furniture and furnishings.
Project duration from initial call to finish – 6 months
- Our client was finishing a significant refurbishment of their large family residence. Our project management team worked closely with the client, their architect and interior design teams to coordinate the purchase, delivery and installation of over 100 pieces from 32 different suppliers around the world, becoming the main point of contact and managing the timeline according to the progress of the architectural and interiors work.
- Prior to the refurbishment and temporary relocation, we created a photographic inventory of the family’s existing belongings, decluttering and organising donations to chosen charity organisations.
- We dealt with the complications of world lockdown, limitations on cargo ships and new trade regulations.
- On arrival, the items were unpacked, checked, and stored safely before installation.
- On installation day our team was present at the property to coordinate the art installation, window dressings and last-minute details prior to the house move.